Tuesday, January 22, 2013

OOTD B-day Party

 I went to a friends b-day party on Saturday and here is what I wore.  Skirt is BCBGeneration from The Bay, shirt is Vero Moda from Tonic (Sasaktoon boutique), watch is rose gold one from WalMart.
 Here's a close-up of my makeup before I changed. I am wearing MAC All That Glitters and Cranberry eyeshadows, Rimmel's In Vogue lipstick, MAC concealer and The Balm tinted moisturizer.
I used one of my new mesh clutches to bring all my stuff in (the bottom one).  They are just zipped folders from Dollarama.  Seriously though guys, they are cute!
This was the delicious spread at the party.  Homemade pretzels, chili dog fixings (chili dogs
in the kitchen), soda in cute containers, a humidor full of Popeye cigarettes and liquorice pipes, and suckers.
Gratuitous close-up of pretzels.

I've had some time to play around with my blog layout.  Better?
xoxo
RW

2 comments:

  1. altho I do like the pic of u & your use of instagram... the mobile version-which i'm always on at thiss god aweful time in the night/am- makes your new pic squIshed at the top :( but I really do appreciate some fresh reads! so thanks bunches & keep up the great work! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yah, it's stretched out--it has to be sized weird to fit the header or else it goes in off-centred. I really just need a professional to re-design my blog and help me with design (including header, obviously). --what can I do? :)

    ReplyDelete