Friday, January 18, 2013

Last Night: Nelly Furtado Concert

I'm kinda doing an OOTD (outfit of the day)...I know, right?  I've been promising one for years!
I went to see Nelly Furtado last night in Saskatoon with my friend Shelby and we had a blast.  Nelly has great pipes, is totally adorable, puts on a great concert and we were close, could drink, people watch, gossip.  All in all, perfect night.
Here's some pics:
Shelby and I (besties!)...we kind of made a pact that if there was a semi-decent show coming to town that was in-and-around the $30 mark we would go together.  She found tickets for Nelly on kijiji and bartered the guy down to $35.  Close enough for me! :)
Me lookin' all good (while bathing the kids-Jack is in the background).  Pants are Guess Brittney Skinny waxed ones that I always wear, shirt from Nasty Gal, tank underneath from Joe.
My pants and Call It Spring boots.  This was taken in the NASTY ladies bathroom there.  All I have to say is, YIKES!
My nails.  Black is rad.  (OPI black).
Nelly herself!

xxxx
RW


No comments:

Post a Comment