Tuesday, November 27, 2012

An Ode to Surfer Girl Style

The surfer girl.  So fit, so tan, so naturally beautiful.  Her style? Casual, colourful, and most of all, beach ready.
I'm thinking of having a destination wedding so maybe that's why I have bikinis on the brain?
Either way, I hope you enjoy these beautiful pictures inspired by one of the most beautiful surfer girls, my dream girl, Sofi.










The last picture is so perfect, right? And the baseball t with yellow bikini bottoms!  And the vintage Coke t-shirt?  I love it all!
First two pictures from Sofi's Snapshots, the rest from this Tumblr.


1 comment:

  1. so you're saying you'll be wearing things like this at your ceremony or you expect others to? hehe... man how I love Roxy clothes.. but not how they fit post baby... not all bad but bikini's are prob a no go for me with all the new stretch marks. from Roswyn :(

    ReplyDelete