Saturday, November 10, 2012

An Ode to Lauren Hutton

Lauren: the sun bleached hair, the grin, the gap and that certain je ne sais pas.  One of the original Tomboy Style inspirations.  You rock my world.
Aaaah! I love this one.  The cute stripped shirt with menswear jacket and shirt.  To die.
Jewels with plaid?  Plaid with a trench?  A trench with ripped denim?  I'll have what she's having.
Rocking a fadora.  Mall girls: this is how it's done.

Look at that face!  (Look at those boobs!)
Keds never looked so chic.
A beautiful satin skirt and blazer.  Wildly appropriate.
 The smile.  Wicked.
Always good to add a rumpled hat to a crisp white jacket.  Noted.
The Grecian goddess dress.  Could I pull this off?  I'm desperate to.
 These are total mom basics and she makes them sexy.  Sexy!
 Awesome.  I love navy, I love sweaters, I love everything about this.
Smile, you're on camera!

Inspired?  I am.
xoxo
RW

1 comment: