Thursday, May 31, 2012

Rub a Dub Dub

I have been obsessing about the bath lately.  Like, seriously, I have to cut myself down to one a day as I love them so much!  So relaxing and girlie, it's just the perfect pastime.
Here are some of the fun products I bring in with me to make sure I'm being a little productive in my "off-time."
Above: Neutrogena Anti-Residue shampoo.  I mix it into my regular shampoo every week or so to clean out all the styling gunk and whatever else is in there.  Soap & Glory Scrub Your Nose In It pore scrub.  You can rub this clay-like scrub all over your t-zone to get out the junk or wear it as a pore-refining mask for a couple minutes.  Perfect for the bath.  Joe Fresh Pomegranate Body Polish.  Hey, you need to exfoliate.  I always make sure to do it before I shave or put on self-tanner, at the very least.  Balea shave gel.  It's Shopper's Drug Mart generic brand and it's a good price and a good product.  Best things is that a little goes a long way.  Olay Age Defying body wash.  Very moisturizing for my dry skin and it smells great too!  Avene Cleansing Milk, trial size.  Delicately removes makeup.  Haven't had it long enough to make a judgement but I have customers with awesome skin who swear by it.  Rubber Ducky you're the one.  You make bath time so much fun...

Below: (Things I use after the bath) Avene Eau Thermale night cream.  So dense and nourishing.  Am loving it. Neutrogena Oil-Free Eye Make-up Remover.  Just in case I missed anything and it's running all over my face.  Mascara, I'm looking at you!  Palmer's Cocoa Butter lotion decanted into smaller pump.  This stuff smells great, is lightweight, and really does the job.  Clinique All About Eyes eye cream.  I'm beginning to really need it.  Boooo!
And here are some shots of celebs in the bath, just cuz.




RW

No comments:

Post a Comment