Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Roxy Rave: Benefit's "Hervana" Blush

I picked this up with a gift card I got for my birthday and because I work at Shoppers Drug Mart and get 30% off, otherwise the $36 price tag would make this little gem a bit out of my league.
But, I am so glad that the stars aligned and I got this.  I head from lots of YouTube beauty gurus that is was great, and most of them had a similar complexion to my own (re: fair) so I bought it.
And I love it.


It makes my cheeks flush with this amazing cool but warm glow.  It is very ethereal and does not try to compete with a heavy eye or dark mouth (as pictured on me, above).  I think this blush would look amazing on more than just the pale as the cool berry tones and warm tans would bring out the best in most complexions.
If you are ever near a Shoppers or Sephora or another Benefit counter that you know of, give it a try.  You won't be disappointed!
xoxo
Roxanne

No comments:

Post a Comment