Saturday, May 26, 2012

Cravings

Now that I work in the cosmetics department, I am pretty much set in the makeup...department.  But because I only wear black on black to work, I am definitely obsessing about style and fashion a lot more in my personal life.
Here are some of my favourite things:
 ASOS Los Angeles Point Ballet Flats With Chain Detail in Cream.  So totally chic.  www.asos.com
ASOS Whistles Hollie Dress.  Ok, so this is black too but so totally sexy that I just think it's the perfect little black dress.  www.asos.com
I love the minty colour of this Mod Cloth Beachfront View dress.  It's totally perfect for the beach or for dressing up with some gold jewelry for something fancier.  And the big bow?? Adorbs!  www.modcloth.com
The coral colour of this Forever 21 marled sweater is just so cute and it's a great summer weight to wear with chinos (shown) on a cool summer night or wear with shorts on a breezy summer day.  www.forever21.com
How cute is this Nasty Gal Total Stud blouse.  It's peekaboo shoulders and studded colour would immediately update my wardrobe and it could be worn relaxed as shown or with a skirt for a date-night look.  www.nastygal.com
I have been dying for the Sheba necklace and Ombre bracelet (both shown by designer Alex on top) from HRH Collection.  They are versatile, good for layering, and just totally substantial and expensive looking.  Score.  www.hrhcollection.com
And this MCM Sophia bag is just so ladylike and the colour makes me smile from ear to ear.  I could fit everything I want in it and still look so put together.  And like to rest of my desires, dress it up or dress it down and it still looks great.

Enjoy!
RW

No comments:

Post a Comment