Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Ahhhh! I'm the Worst!

Ok, so it's been a looong time since my last post. I'm bad, but in my defense there has been A LOT going on.
I went on that trip to Saskatoon. Had a great time. Looked fab, of course.
Then....we moved across country and now live in Ontario at my dad and step-moms. It's a trip! Literally.
I live in the small town of Lucknow. Population, like, 1200. No joke. I work at a salon now which is great, as you all know how much I LOVE beauty and all things related to that. I actually have a reason to dress fashionably and do my hair everyday. Which is as great as it is a pain in the butt. :)
I work at Studio C Salon & Spa as the "co-ordinator"...which pretty much means everyhting. Not that I do everyhting, because I don't style hair or any of the beauty stuff but I'm the receptionist, cleaning lady, and lots more. Actually, more on that as the months unfold. There is a lot going on at Studio C right now. Exciting stuff.
One of the coolest things are our t-shirts which you can find if you find "Studio C Apparel" on Facebook. We have all sorts of hand-done silk-screened prints. My fave is Ink Fingers, what's yours?
A portion of sales from all our Goderich shirts goes to the Huron/Perth United Way for the victims of the Tornedo that ripped through the town last month. Pretty cool, huh?
Anyway, some things I'm loving right now (I can't leave without talking about pretty stuff...you know me...)
1) Hempz Moisturizer. Yum. Works so good and smells faintly (but deliciously) of bananas. Uses Hemp Seed Oil to make your skin soft and supple. :)
2) The next is Orly polish in Goin' to the Chapel. So pretty and pearly but multi-tonal. Hard to explain but beautfiul. It is liked by Alex from HRH Collection and I just love her style. Check her out!
3) Next thing I have been loving is something that was more of a necessity. Neutrogena Anti-Residue Shampoo. I thought I was getting dandruff or something by my temples but it turn out it was just conditioner/product build up. Ew. But this totally helped. Yah!
4) The forth thing I love is Giant Tiger. Without this wonderful store I may not have new things for fall to infuse my funky work-wardrobe. We have no money right now so there cheap tanks and Ts are much appreciated (range from $10-$13).
Have an excellent Fall---fall fashion report coming soon!
xoxo
Roxanne

2 comments: