Saturday, April 30, 2011

Awesome Clothes of a Call Girl

Much like all the girls I know, I am in love with the show Secret Diary of a Call Girl.
Now, I watch a lot of TV and I have a PVR so what I choose to watch is usually something I choose to watch. It has to be something interesting and throughtful and pretty and fun.
Secret Diary is all those things. It's my television soulmate. Style and substance.
I love that Hannah/Belle (Billie Piper) is not ridiculously "pretty" in the conventional sense but is quite lovely in a human way. I absolutely love the design of her apartment and I am beside myself about the fashion. This is one hot prostitute and she inspires me (fashion-wise) every episode. Whether it's the casual clothes of Hannah or the over-the-top sexyness/roll-play costuming of Belle, I just can't get enough.
Hopefully you all enjoy it as well!
Roxanne

No comments:

Post a Comment